I’m absolutely loving chicken drumsticks at the moment – they are the perfect thing to have cooked and ready to go in the fridge, to grab when you’re in a hurry! You can change up the spices from week to week and you will never get bored!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
1 kg (6) Chicken Drumsticks
3-4 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Ground Cumin
Pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 210°c/400°F.
- In a large bowl combine the olive oil, cumin and salt.
- Rub the marinade into the chicken drumsticks and place them in an oven proof dish.
- Bake them in the oven for 8 minutes before turning them oven and cooking on the opposite side for a further 8 minutes.
- Remove them from your oven and switch it to your broiler/grill setting. Turn the drumsticks back onto the side that you began cooking them on and place under your grill/broiler for 6-8 minutes until the drumsticks are fully cooked and the skin is golden and crispy.
- Serve straight away or allow to cool and keep in an air tight container in your fridge to grab on the go for up to 3 days!