These Lemon and Parsley Chicken Skewers are insanely delicious! You have got to try them! I adore BBQ season! There is nothing better than sitting down to a delicious meal, surrounded by friends and family! What I love most about BBQs is that you can have such a variety of delicious food on the table!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30 Approved.
350g of chicken breast, cut into strips
3 tbsp of olive oil
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
Zest of 1/4 of a lemon
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp dried parsley
Handful of fresh parsley & some lemon wedges to serve
- In a bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic & chili powder and the parsley.
- Add the chicken to the bowl and coat in the marinade.
- Leave to sit for 20 minutes until the flavours have infused.
- Thread the chicken onto some wooden skewers.
- Grill on your BBQ for 5-8 minutes until fully cooked.
- Serve with some fresh parsley and lemon wedges and enjoy!