These No Bake 5 Ingredient Energy Balls really couldn’t be any simpler! I love having a batch of energy balls on hand for snacks during the week but as lazy as it sounds, sometimes I’m put off making them because of the thoughts of having to clean my blender! I love this recipe because you just throw everything into a bowl and give it a mix with either a spoon or if you’re really tight on the washing up you can use your hands!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Vegan.
No Bake 5 Ingredient Energy BallsPrint This
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup milled flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs (you can sub these for chocolate chips if you prefer)
- 4 tbsp agave (or any liquid sweetener of your choosing)
- 1 cup smooth cashew butter
This is a super simple recipe that takes literally 5 minutes!
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl with a dash of water.
- Taking a handful of the mixture at a time roll into your desired energy ball size.
And that’s it! It really couldn’t be any simpler! If you’re feeling a little bit naughty they are great dipped in chocolate with a sprinkle of coarse salt!