I absolutely adore oats, almond butter, maple syrup and chocolate – so with those as the staple ingredients these flapjacks are without a doubt one of my favourite sweet treats to have at the moment! They are so simple to prepare, the only thing that may be difficult is not eating them straight from the bowl! So – without further adieu, I give you my No-Bake Flapjacks!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan & Paleo.
160g smooth almond butter
150g maple syrup
Pinch of coarse salt
Shake of ground cinnamon
40g dark chocolate (min 70%)
- In a large bowl combine the almond butter, maple syrup, salt & cinnamon.
- Heat the mixture either over a bain-maire or in your microwave for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Fold in the oats and mix until fully coated in the mixture.
- Place the mixture into a baking tray and smooth out into an even layer.
- Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours until set, remove from the tin and slice into bars.
- Melt the chocolate and pour generously over them, serve and enjoy!
Best stored in the fridge 🙂