Over the last few months I’ve developed a serious gra for baby potatoes, they are so delicious, cook in next to no time and are a great way to change up your meals, if like me you basically live off of sweet potatoes!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole30.
Curried Baby Potato FriesPrint This
- 1kg baby potatoes, quatered length ways
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp medium curry powder
- Large pinch of coarse salt & black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/390°F.
- In a large bowl combine the oil and the curry powder.
- Toss the fries in the oil and curry powder, lay out on a baking tray and sprinkle with some coarse salt.
- Bake in the oven for 40-35 minutes, tossing halfway, until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy with a generous sprinkle of black pepper.