Sprout haters I’m sorry but I just couldn’t let the festive period end without one more sprout recipe! These are great for anyone who has found themselves left with a heap of sprouts to use up. Personally, I will serve them as a little canape when I have people over but it really does depend on your audience!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Sprout PopsPrint This
- 20-25 Brussels Sprouts
- 10-15 slices of streaky bacon
- Lightly steam the sprouts for 4 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/400°F
- Slice the pieces of bacon in half and wrap 1 half around each sprout, securing with a cocktail stick.
- Place on a baking tray.
- Bake in your oven for 10-15 minutes until the bacon is fully cooked and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!